Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

TRADE 5: Pimped up BMX Bike

Hey guys still got the BMX but already got really good offers so the deadline for the BMX bike is gonna go at the end of this month (January)

Recently I pimped up the bike with

1). New Front and Rear Brake pads
2). Whole new brake cable system (Front and Rear)
3). New Handle Grip
4). New Chain
5). New seat bracket/tightener

Check out the picture below on the new improved bike!

(click on image to enlarge)

Scanner is still broken but will try my best to get it working to put that news paper article on there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home