Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Friday, November 24, 2006

OH YEAH!!! I'm in the PAPERS!!!



Excuse my excitement, apart pure luck in the past by being there at the right time, I’ve never been in the papers for doing something. This is awesome!

Still haven't got a confirmation on the Barbeque or Tiny Fridge. SO ANYTHING IS UP TRADE!!! Go on! Surely you have something unwanted to trade in the PAPERCLIP CHALLENGE!

THANKS AGAIN STAMFORD MERCURY!!!


(click on image to enlarge)

Contact e-mail: MHYCheung@hotmail.co.uk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really wicked! I can't believe your actually gonna do this! Wish you the best of luck and hope you get your house/flat!

5:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home