Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

TRADE 4: Snooker Cue!!!
















(Click on image to enlarge)

Behold a teddy bear for a snooker cue!!! This must be a one of the best swap uptrades yet. Condition is quite good but does show abit of wear and tear, but nothing that will stop this from being used. Thanks Gary from Bristol for the swap, now my paperclip challenge is rolling!!!

Contact e-mail: MHYCheung@hotmail.co.uk

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Well down! Add oil!
I can see your website now,:)

3:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home