Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

TRADE 2: First Trade DONE! Ring Up For Trade!!!
















(click on image to enlarge)
WOOHOO!!!

First trade done already in the space of 10minutes. Ok the first trade was done with my sister. The trade was a paperclip for a ring. The ring comes from South America, Puerto Montt. Its made out of some seed and is dark brown. Just check out the picture.

Looks very nice and I think I did a really good trade. Let's see how much further I can get with this!!! Who's interested?

Contact e-mail: MHYCheung@hotmail.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home