Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Trade 7: CANCELLED :( Back to Trade 6 (Mini Motorbike)

Hi guys,

Unfortunately the Paperclip Challenge has taken a small step back. The swap with the Red Peugeot 405 1.8i has been withdrawn because of concerns with the high mileage on the vechicle. I'd like to thank Drew McCrone for being an honest swapper with all the questions I asked. It's a shame I had to pull out, he did nothing wrong on his part, I was also following advice from friends that the high mileage on the car could cause problems for the next trade. I will keep you guys updated for any changes on new trades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home