Hi, my name is Michael Cheung, and the purpose of this "Paperclip Challenge" is to start with a paperclip and trade for something better. Then after that I trade and trade and trade until I get myself to the goal of getting a FLAT!!! Nope not a house, A FLAT!!!. It's a daunting task but then again its not called "The Paperclip Challenge" for nothing! If you are interested then please send an e-mail to MHYCheung@hotmail.CO.UK.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I was on the ANDREW PEACH SHOW and in the Reading Evening Post on Monday!!!!

Hey guys!!!

It's been a hectic past week and a great start to the week. I was LIVE in my workplace in front of my boss and the boss above my boss with all my colleagues on BBC Radio Berkshire on the Andrew Peach Breakfast show!!! THANKS ANDREW FOR INVITING ME ON THE SHOW!!! It was really random I got a missed call from them and called back and then this lady said I was going to be LIVE on air in 2 mins?!?!?!?! I was a bit bewilder when Andrew was speaking to me I just couldn't believe this was happening. I will contact the show again to try and get a recording of the clip from them.

Additionally I was in the Reading Evening Post later on that day!!! BOO YAH!!! I'll hopefully try and arrange to collect my swap sometime next week if all goes well. I'll keep you guys updated!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Moring. said...

Hi Michael, saw your piece in the post and have to congratulate you on your effort.

I see also that you're looking for a web designer to make your site look more 'professional'.

I think people like to see more 'simple' personal sites like this. (Though you might update to a better 'blogger' template).
People feel threatened and confused by all the flashing lights, bells & whistles that the pro's seem to find irresistable.

Just a thought though. To get you nearer your goal, you can put up to THREE large Google ad-units on your site to capitalise on the extra traffic you'll now be getting as a result of your new publicity. (I only noticed ONE little ad-unit).

Good luck with your quest, I find it very interesting AND inspiring.

Pete.

11:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home